Endless Turns Family and Friends;
We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy during these challenging times. We wanted to provide you with an update on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and let you know we are doing everything possible to minimize your risk while traveling, here in the United States and abroad.
We realize there is a lot of uncertainty at the moment with the ongoing pandemic and have modified our cancellation policy for NEW travel reservations made until December 30, 2020 to reflect the current situation.
NEW Trip Reservations
For NEW Ski Adventure trip reservations made between November 9 and December 30, 2020, Endless Turns will allow its travelers the option of rescheduling their trip to a future date during the 2020-21 ski season or postponing the trip to the 2021-22 ski season, if travel is not possible or you do not feel comfortable traveling during your planned dates.
Here are some common safety protocols and procedures ski resorts are taking to ensure a safe and enjoyable 2020-21 ski season.
While skiing at resorts, Face Coverings are Required while waiting in lift lines, interacting with resort staff, riding, loading, and unloading chairlifts/gondolas/trams, indoors in lodges/restaurants/cafes, etc (except for when sitting at tables eating and drinking), and while using restrooms.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Follow all resort posted signs, policies, and procedures.
- Make advance reservations for ticket products, rental equipment, Snowsport lessons (we will arrange these services and include them in your trip package).
- Read and understand the changes to the resort’s operations you are planning on visiting.
- Follow capacity limitations on shuttles and in lodges & restaurants.
- Stay home if you are a person with a compromised immune system and are at a higher risk of getting Covid-19 or are sick.
- Seek testing immediately if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- While at a given ski resort, we strongly urge you to exhibit COVID-19 responsible behavior to ensure the local community’s safety. Please help keeping the resort’s employees and guests, as well as yourself safe during this pandemic.
For NEW Cultural Adventure trip reservations made with us traveling internationally, we will change your trip dates if need be for up to 6 months from your original travel dates in 2020 or 2021 if travel is prohibited (meaning borders are closed – either from your home country or the country where you will be traveling to). If we do change your travel dates in 2020 or 2021 and travel bans are still in place at the time of your rescheduled dates, then we will work with you to postpone your trip out further. This will be on a case-by-case basis.
Making a NEW booking with us ensures that 100% of your trip payment will be applied towards new travel dates, if travel is not possible to your destination (s) within the United States or abroad for your initial reserved travel dates. This will be credit you have with Endless Turns, so you do not need to worry about forfeiting any deposits nor final trip payments that have been made.
Examples of this would be any travel bans that prohibit you from departing your home city or country or arriving into your final destination (domestically and abroad) or if you become ill due to the virus and need to self-quarantine or seek medical treatment. For those traveling abroad, we will provide any updates that may impact your upcoming trip.
Existing and New South America Ski Trip Reservations
The South American ski season in Chile and Argentina is scheduled to begin the 3rd or 4th week of June 2021, but is dependent on snow/weather conditions and the current COVID-19 situation.
As of now the ski resorts in Chile & Argentina are planning on opening for the 2021 ski season. If resorts have a delayed opening, then any existing or new reservations that have been made can be moved to later in the 2021 season or postponed to the 2022 ski season. 100% of your trip payment will be applied to your future trip.
Airfare is based on specific travel dates and subject to change. If your trip has to be changed to the 2022 ski season, we will let you know if any additional airfare costs are applicable once flight calendars have been released (typically 11 months in advance).
Recommended Safety Precautions
Here are some safety precautions that should be taken at home and while traveling, to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus and other flu like symptoms.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Use gloves and facial mask when grocery shopping or visiting public areas, where you will be in contact with other people.
- Maintain a minimum social distance of 6 feet (2 meters).
Thank you for your continued trust in Endless Turns Ski & Adventure Travel to provide you with experiences of a lifetime around the globe. Our top priority is the health and well-being of our travelers.
We look forward to arranging a memorable and safe adventure for you!
Your Friends at Endless Turns